Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Still Trying to Hop off this Plateau!

Thoughts for today
Thanks blogger friends for the support on being at a plateau. Plateaus really do suck, and it makes me want to lose the steam that helped me lose 10+ lbs in a hurry. But this difference between this time and other times is I'm commited to keeping up with the blog this time around, and I think that will help get me past it this time.
Exercise
None.

Breakfast
Fiber One oats and chocolate bar. 2 cups of black coffee.

Lunch
Chicken Platter at a Greek place with rice and salad with vinegarette. Ate only half the rice. Very good lunch. Glass of water.


Dinner
Wife found a recipe for baked buffalo wings.I ate six and they were actually quite good. She also made a side of Lipton Onion oven cooked red potatoes, which were excellent. I did go back for of few seconds of the taters. Bad, bad, bad. Bottle of Michelob Ultra Lite.

Snacks
Cascadian Farms fiber chocolate almonds granola bar. 7-8 Reduced Fat Triscuits.

1 comment:

  1. Good, I'm glad that you are pushing through this! Sometimes it just takes a bit to get through a plateau. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete