Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Illness Be Gone!

Thoughts for today Between the TheraFlu, Mucinex-D, antibiotics from the doctor, and lots of glasses of water, it finally feels like I'm coming out of this. I've noticed that some other fellow bloggers who started the weight loss thing hot and heavy on New Years Day are feeling also sick this week. I know this sounds silly, but I wonder if it's our bodies temporary reaction to all the exercise and the lack of feeding it the junk it's used to getting from us. Ahh, maybe it's just cause it's been so friggin' cold everywhere.
Exercise
Going to do a little Wii Fit after posting this, but not gonna push it.

Breakfast
Bowl of Honey Crisp Medley With Strawberries cereal with 1% milk. 2 cups of black coffee.

Lunch
A Chik-A-Fila sandwich on wheat. No fries. Lots of water.


Dinner
The wife made a very good meal. Baked/seasoned chicken legs (2) with lemon and low sodium soy sauce; greens with onions, garlic and lemon juice; couscous seasoned with onions and mushrooms and parmesan cheese. Lots of water.

Snacks
8-10 Reduced Fat Wheat Thins.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're starting to come out of the fog. Dinner sounds fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya.. I am feeling sick too. I barely even had a voice yesterday, and today it wasn't much better. You keep reminding me to DRINK MORE WATER. I need to make sure that I do that throughout the day because I tend to forget.

    Anyway, great job today, and I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tammy, I'll pass your compliments on to the chef!

    Hey Amelia, why don't you have a big glass of water right now!

    ReplyDelete