Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Down to 190

Stats
Starting Weight: 192.5, Goal Weight: 160, Current Weight: 190, Weight Lost: 2.5, Left to lose: 30

Thoughts for today
Dropped down to 190 today, it always seems like the pounds start falling quickly when I first start dieting. I'll take it. It's 9:30PM and I'm not hungry, but I just walked through the kitchen and felt that urge to grab a frozen candy bar or some ice cream. I managed not to though. Tommorow's my first day back to work since diet began, and that's when things get more difficult because I start eating lunches with co-workers again and having to see all the good fatty stuff I know they'll be eating.

Breakfast
3 pancakes (Fiber One) with about 1-2 spoonfuls of lite pancake syrup (Publix brand) on each pancake. 2 cups of black coffee.

Lunch
Went out for Chinese food, but not buffet. Chicken and Broccoli lunch combo with white rice. Instead of eating all the food in the styrofoam container as I normally would, took a chopstick and divided it down the middle and only ate everything on the right side of the line. Also hot and sour soup (about 2 cups). Glass of water.

Dinner
Grilled chicken breast (bone-in) on the Foreman grill with BBQ sauce (Pat's Ho-Made ). Scoop of homemade mashed potatoes. Serving of Garlic Baby Peas and Mushrooms (Bird's Eye) . Bottle of Michelob Ultra lite.

Snacks
Hot air popcorn with enough Smart Balance spray to make it look buttery, but not too much with some Parmesan and Garlic popcorn seasoning sprinkled on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment