Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Assault is Not the Right Word

Thoughts for Today
I probably will not quite hit that 25 lbs in 3 months goal when I wake up tomorrow, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if there were a slight gain. Today's rendition of assault on salt was more along the lines of bringing a nerf dart shooter to a gunfight than an all out assault. Buffalo sauce and Chinese (not to mention salted peanuts) were not good choices for this salt war. I never said I would succeed in carrying out this assault. Just that it worked well last time I tried, and that I wanted to try again for a week. Back on it tomorrow...

However, the overall food eaten today was OK, I had a fair bit of water, and hit my daily pedometer goal. Grade it a C+ and call it a day.

Good night y'all!

Exercise
Walked the dogs up the hill, throw the football around with the neighbors, and ended up with 10,000+ pedometer steps on the day.

Breakfast
Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Bar. 2 cups of black coffee.

Lunch
McDougal's for a Buffalo Chicken Salad with grilled (not fried) chicken. No dressing other than the buffalo sauce.

Dinner
Chinese. Reasonable portion of Chicken and Broccoli and one wonton from the soup.

Snacks
6-8 malted milk balls (Whoppers). 2 pieces of Russel Stover candy from Valentine's Day. A few big handfuls of Raisin Bran. Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Bar. A Girl Scout Cookie (Samoan). A handful of salted peanuts.

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW....you're only like 7 or 8 lbs away from your goal weight, right??? You rock!! I'm tired of flittin' around....I'm doing a challenge on my blog tomorrow morning when I weigh-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be the world's longest lasting box of Whoppers!!!

    That in itself is a huge victory :)

    ReplyDelete