Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our Scale is a Jerk

Thoughts for Today
Thanks everyone for the advice on reducing salt, today I don't think was too salty. Hopefully will see some results on the scale soon, because I'm getting really sick of seeing the number day after day. Even worse, the first time I step on the scale, it almost always shows a loss of a pound or two, as if to tease you. But then the next 3-4 times you step on, the number creeps back up to the same old place. That's it for tonight, see y'all tomorrow.

Exercise
A little over 8000 pedometer steps, walked around Kroger quite a bit.

Breakfast
2 cups of black coffee, got so busy at work I forgot to eat.

Lunch
Greek food. Chicken pita sandwich stuffed with all the vegetables. Excellent and didn't seem too salty.

Dinner
Leftover home made chili with 92% lean ground beef. Had a decent sized bowl with 8-10 fat free Saltines.

Snacks
Fiber One Oats and Chocolate bar. About 8 natural almonds. A girl scout cookie (Samoan). A Skinny Cow French Vanilla Truffle. A Fuji apple.

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you are going through, Matt. i think there is a scale conspiracy going on, only mine said i gained a pound! It's time for me to have a long talk with that nasty machine! We can't let them get the better of us! Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My scale is actually quite truthful, and I hate her for that, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. scales...suck

    I'm thinking about going back to the old fashioned ones. You know, the kind where you step on it and the thing goes *whooosh* and a couple hundred pounds wiz by? I'm thinking it will be better than my digital.

    But, it told me I lost weight last time. maybe I'll keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone's scales seem to be being buttheads! Why don't you just take the first weigh number if it's the best one?

    ReplyDelete