Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Anonymous

Very short post tonight because a good blogger bud of mine had an Anonymous comment dropped on her site, and I ended up pouring all my blogging energy into the ensuing controversy. I didn't intend to and even told myself at the start that I was going to quickly say my two cents and move on, but that just didn't happen.

One big thing of note for me was my very first 20,000+ pedometer step day of 2010, which earned me all kinds of "bonus miles" on my employer health program. And almost all of it came from the walking that just happened during the course of having to do a whole bunch of stuff today.

Good night y'all!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous sure caused a stir in blog land yesterday :)

    Thanks for your comments....I always look forward to your sensible honest remarks.

    Congats on 20,000...that is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG on your 20K steps!

    I think I have anonymous comments blocked on my blog...can't remember.

    I'd love to see the comments and the controversy if you post the link! hehe...love a good fight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, love a good fight!

    P.S. Congrats on the 20K steps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Congrats on the 20k steps!!

    To answer your question, I like different flavors of both the Classico and Barilla. I use the Barilla fire-roasted tomato w/ Cabernet Sauvignon for my turkey meatball subs...I made those a few days back....and I chose the Classico tomato basil because it only has 50 cals for 1/2 cup...I used 1 c. for my spaghetti. Both were good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh i wanna go see the fight now!
    So your day was an A+? Awesome steppage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...I went over and had a look, and i kinda appreciated Anons view point. I'll probably get shot down in flames now lol

    ReplyDelete