Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hope you all are having a Merry Christmas and aren't worrying about weight loss too much for today.We actually got a white Christmas in Nashville for the first time in 17 years or so!

I have updated my sidebar to show the weight I gained since I started slacking off on the blogging and good habits. Also I've readjusted my end goal from 160 lb to 165 lb, which I think is realistically the right weight for me. So now I can start setting some short term and long term goals. Short term: wife and I are attending a wedding in mid-January and I'd like to lose 5 lb by then, which will be about 1/3 of the way towards my goal. Long term is reaching goal by the end of March. All in all, it averages out to losing just a little over 1lb per week, which I think is very doable.

Everyone enjoy the rest of the Holidays, we'll have plenty of time get serious about the weight loss again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment