Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Would Gotten an "F" for Today

Earlier in the year when I was in the full swing of blogging, I would give myself a letter grade every day based on factors like the healthiness of what I ate for the day, exercise, glasses of water, salt intake, etc, etc. When I stopped the blogging, all the good habits tat led to the weight loss slowly vanished and I've put on some wieght since. So I've committed to getting back to everyday blogging as a way of getting back on track, but I haven't actually started doing anything differently. Right now, I am very much in a "if it's there, I'll eat it" phase. I haven't ran on the Wii Fit in months, I drink water now and then, and the saltier the better. Today was no exception and I think if I were in the grading phase, I'd have had to rank today an F. But that will come in time, today I'm still just happy to be reconnecting with everyone.

Breakfast
2 homeade blueberry muffins my wife made. Not Low Fat, Low Sugar, or low anything. At least they were topped with "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"

Lunch
Krystal. 5 Buffalo Wings and a Sprite.

Dinner
KFC Original Chicken Breast, mashed potatoes (no gravy), a biscuit, and some asparagus wife made.

Exercise
A little bit of walking.

Snacks
Crackers, Sno Caps, Peanut Butter, can't remember what else.

Water
None.

No comments:

Post a Comment