Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lotta Lotta Pizza

Wife and I went to New York for a wedding for four days and I ate like a moron pretty much from the time I got there until the time I left. See, I have lived in the South for almost 20 years and one thing that is really hard to get here is great New York Pizza. Within an hour after getting off the plane, I was eating wonderful slices of cheese pizza and Silician pizza, followed by some amazing chocolately dessert. This pretty much set the trend for the rest of the trip, which ended with one last desperate stab at authentic pizza at MacArthur Airport on Long Island. Even that airport pizza kicked the butt of most of the pizza I can get in Tennessee.

That's about all I got for now, I gained a couple pounds, which I guess isn't bad for a long weekend/wedding. Gotta get serious now though, as my new pedometer cycle for 2011 begins next week. Gotta gotta earn that $$$$!

Good night y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Life is for living :) Glad you enjoyed your pizza. You need to earn big bucks from the pedometer challenge so you can buy a huge snow shovel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza is my biggest weakness! [other than booze] Luckily i make a kick ass healthy pizza, or i'd be stuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM. I love pizza. And chocolate. If you've been reading my blog, you'll see that I'm having a love affair with food. Baked goods in particular.

    What kind of pedometer did you get?

    ReplyDelete