Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Half A Pound!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes to Nashville.

On the weight loss front, I've been floating around the same spot for about a month straight and finally this morning, I weighed in a half a pound less. Now this half pound could be anything from a little water weight to scale fluctuation, but I'll take it! That leaves 7 more pounds to what I'm calling goal and at this rate it will take a good while to get there and that's OK. I feel a lot better these days than I did when I was eating so much, and I've adusted pretty decent to the lesser portions. Tonight, I had just 1 1/2 slices of pizza from our favorite local place when I would have have 3-4 or more in years past, and I was plenty full and that was fine. There was still that urge to eat more just because it's good but I think I am finally learning to live with less.

That's all I got for tonight, it's been nice catching up with everyone and I've missed reading your posts too. Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Pizza control...yes...that is a great victory in itself. One of my bigger trigger foods too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take the half pound! I love pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on conquering the pizza. I LOVE pizza...oh heck...I love all food...lol.

    1/2 lb is something :)

    ReplyDelete