Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Still Kicking

I'm not the blogger I once was, but I'm still managing to keep most of the weight off that I lost. Like tonight I had a 1/2 of a big pork chop and a baked potato with some green beans and a little macaroni and cheese. No seconds and no dessert, which I easily could have done. So even though I've been kind of absentee in my blogger habits lately, I feel like I've been able to make some of the good habits stick. The one I've really slacked off on that that I miss doing is running on the Wii Fit for 20-30 minutes right when I get home from work. If I can get that one back into the fold, I think I'll start moving back to my goal weight again. Good night all and hope y'all are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's totally normal to back off the blogs-I am noticing more & more regulars doing it.

    Sounds like you are doing well, maybe with fall around the corner you'll get outside for those runs!

    ReplyDelete