Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Level Three!!

A few days ago I reached Level Three on my company sponsored pedometer fitness program, which brings me to $150 earned thus far. Level Four, though it's going to take a long while to get to, will add another $175 to the pot. Life has been busy and haven't been hitting the 12,000 steps as regularly as I used to, but still I've at least been getting my 7000 a day, usually more. Also, been shooting some hoops on the street. Eating has been average, not great. Weight has been steadily up and down around the same range. I'll go up a few, then back down a few, hovering around the same place.

All in all, this isn't bad. I'm into my 6th month of this and haven't quit or lost sight of the end goal, which is a victory in itself. Past ventures have usually started with a vengenance and then fizzled out after a couple months. Hope everyone is doing well, good night y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Wow 6 months....that is great. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By my book, you are doing great...you and I weigh about the same and are in the same kind of lose, but maintain really kind of pattern at the moment with exercise and food.

    Focus is difficult, but I'd rather "preserve" my weight loss for awhile than to backslide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're doing just fine Matt...glad you're keeping yourself aware, and super glad you've been at this for 6 months...congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my blog! If some lady was walking around handing out freshly baked KFC biscuits, I would be in trouble too.

    I think you're doing great. Only seven pounds away from your goal weight...and you must feel good.

    ReplyDelete