Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Finally ...

I haven't posted since January because I really didn't lose any weight for the first three months of the year. Drop a few pounds, gain a few, over and over. I was eating reasonably healthy and getting nowhere but frustrated. Finally in April, I started seeing some results and have dropped 11 lb. I think the main difference has been mixing in a just a little bit of metabolism-boosting exercise like running up stairs and a bit of jogging, and being extremely vigilant about letting myself eat what I want...BUT... stopping when my body tells me I'm full.

Hope everyone is doing well, hopefully I'll start appearing a bit more regularly.

2 comments:

  1. Hope 2018 was happy and healthy for you!!!
    Are you planning to start blogging again?

    Enza

    ReplyDelete