Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Not Gone Just Busy

I haven't posted for almost a month now - just really been preoccupied with life issues. But I have not given up on the blog or the weight loss goals. At my best point a couple months ago, I had lost a full 25 lbs. Since then I've regained 5 lbs, but I still have the same goal of losing 30+ lb from the point where I started on January 1. Still walking at least 7000 steps a day, eating reasonably well, and happy to have lost 20lb and kept it off. 

Going to update the sidebar with my 5 lb gain (: 

Hope y'all are doing well, will try to catch up with at least your most recent posts.

3 comments:

  1. Hey....good to hear from you :)

    Sorry about the 5lbs. This is a life long thing though, so I think you're wise to look at the 20 lbs you've kept off. 20 lbs kept off is a huge success!!

    Anyhow....wanted to say hello....I was just wondering about you a couple days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gained about 6 or so too...I feel like fall will be my time to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...it's time for you to come back home now. :)

    ReplyDelete